Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wee Princess Pea pattern review by Wendi Gratz of Shiny Happy World

Pattern Review - Wee Princess Pea: A Purse-Sized Fairytale Playset
 Photo courtesy of Wendi Gratz

Do you know about Wendi Gratz? She's the creator and author of Shiny Happy World, a name which aptly describes her brightly colored and cheerful softie, quilt, and embroidery designs. Here are just a couple of things from her shop:

 The Hurrier I Go the Behinder I Get - embroidery pattern from Shiny Happy World

 Winter Wear for the Dress Up Bunch rag dolls from Shiny Happy World

You can see she is quite a talented designer and maker with a lot of practical know-how and I am so delighted to share this pattern review she wrote recently for my Wee Princess Pea.

If you've been toying with the idea of making that project you'll find she's written a helpful and thorough review. I love how her Wee Princess turned out! That's a photo of her set at the top of the post. Look at the pretty contrast blanket stitching and happy colors. She made a few clever mods and gave it her own signature style. There are more great photos to see on her post.

After a look at the review, you'll thank yourself to have a look around the rest of her site for her free patterns and very helpful tips and lessons. Thank you, Wendi!

1 comment:

  1. I love Wendi - she's doing so much to promote sewing in such a totally fun way!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!