Wednesday, October 9, 2013

pattern testers extraordinaire, part 2


This raven-haired Wee Princess Pea was was made by lovely pattern tester Skooks!


The above photo was titled 'Jiggawhat is this'. Hilarious, Skooks.



She chose this embellished felt crown option (there are two included in the pattern). I'm loving the sparkly bling!



Skooks is an all around swell person and talented crafter who blogs at SkooksPlayground.com. Check out the LouLouThi pillows she made recently. Really pretty!

Next week, pattern testers Kate and Stephanie!

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I haven't gotten 'round to adding the sequins to my crown yet. Need to find just the right thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!